Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas...


So the cat is out of the bag -- I had to confess that I had been planning to come home and surprise everyone for Christmas. Well... surprise! I won't be in town long -- only a few days -- but hope to see everyone while I'm back.

Things have been super busy here... we have our backs against the wall and I've been working for sometimes up to 36 hours straight with minimal amounts of sleep while we try to get everything squared away here. My last pay period I billed for 231 hours... way more than I've ever approached at any other job. Needless to say my photography time has declined dramatically.

3 comments:

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 12/08/2008 News and Personal dispatches from the front and the home front.

Christine F. said...

Get to see you in less than 2 weeks!

sargemommy said...

You certainly did surprise me!!! I can't wait to give you a BIG hug!!!