Monday, October 27, 2008

Still in Al Asad


I'll be here in Al Asad for a few more days while I'm conducting more training before I move onto another base to take care of more training there. Fun times -- its nice to get face time with the folks that will be using my system on a day-to-day basis and get their suggestions and feedback.

The weather here cleared up since our little flood yesterday morning and has been pretty nice. Its a bit chilly, but a welcome change from the heat and the skies are clear here for the first time since I got here, which has given me a few decent photography opportunities.

The photo above was taken at sunset with a CH-53 Pave Low below the sun and the top of a satellite dish in the foreground.

2 comments:

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post From the Front: 10/27/2008 News and Personal dispatches from the front and the home front.

Christine F. said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous picture.