Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is my favorite time of year...


The changing leaves, the cool, crisp weather, getting ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, wondering when I'll be seeing snow for the first time. Earlier sunsets so I can get out and do some photography. This weekend would have been a great one to take a drive out to skyline drive and do some hiking like I did last year with Steve. I'm here, though. The weather is getting cooler... highs this week havent topped 90F and right now its 78 degrees at 1030 at night. Its actually a bit chilly. But I'm still missing some of those things back home that had kinda become tradition for me.

The photo above is Brenden and Phil playing pingpong last night -- our new favorite pasttime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to carve a special pumpkin for you... stay tuned.