Monday, September 15, 2008

Giants and Yanks


The Giants won last night in a strong performance against a weak team, but a strong performance nonetheless. They beat the Redskins the previous week and have started the season 2-0... not bad... not bad at all. The Yankees, on the other hand, are essentially out of the playoffs. For the first time since I was in middle school, I wont be watching the New York Yankees play in the postseason. I wouldnt have been able to watch most of the playoffs anyway, but its still quite depressing. Hopefully this year is just a blip and they'll pull it together next year.

The photo above is a view out the window of my office during our dust storm yesterday -- I didnt want to take the camera outside in it, so I just took the photo from my desk. The photo isnt underexposed... it was really orange and dark outside.

No comments: