Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time flies when you're working your ass off


Ive been here for almost three weeks already, and this weekend will mark one month since I left. I don't even know what to make of my perception of the passage of time since I've left. I feel like I've been gone for so long, but here for such a short amount of time. It's probably because I've been spending about 18 hours a day here in this room and it all kind of blends together. You know that you're working a lot when you sign on in the morning and watch all your friends back home signing off messenger to go to sleep, signing back on in the morning at work, and then signing off again from work all while you're still in the same work day. I try really really hard not to think about it, otherwise I might realize how exhausted I really am.

The photo above was taken of me during our sandstorm a few days, which has since blown through and given way to clear skies once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... hopefully I help you to pass the time, chatting and emailing and such. =)








:: GO SKINS ::