Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taking photos isn't easy


The part of the base that I'm on is very small and detached from most of the things that would be worthy of taking pictures of. Im at work until well past sunset, so my evening time cant be really used for photography. The part of the base that we drive to for our meals is under very tight security and unless I want an MP swooping out of nowhere and smashing up my gear I cant even consider taking photos there.

In short, I have a ton of excuses for not having super-awesome photos to show everyone yet. Im getting there, and I promise that when they do they'll be worth the wait. Really. I promise.

The photo above is two Apache gunships taking off from Baghdad International Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... I will eagerly await the "super-awesome photos." Until then, let me show you some love by saying that the Giants stink!

- From you know who