Wednesday, September 17, 2008

They say that in the Army...



They say that in the Army, the chow is mighty fine. Chicken jumped off the table and started marking time.
Oh Lord, I wanna go
But they won't let me go
Oh Lord, I wanna go hoo-hoo-hoooome EH!


Its not really that bad. The foods a lot better than I'd expected here. But... I'd never gone anywhere that I turn down the steak. After our first surf n' turf night here, I think I'm probably going to pass on the steak for the rest of the time here. Rumor has it that it's really camel. Just a rumor though. I hope.

Photo above is a can of Coke Light aka Diet Coke from Iraq. Some of you might notice the blast from the past -- pull tab cans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't they still do pull can tabs on some fruit and vegetable juice cans? AND good choice on declining the red meat - whatever kind of meat it may be. Why not become a vegetarian for a few months? Always a choice, and a healthy choice at that.

... GO SKINS!! :P